Tuesday, February 10, 2009

what represents me

this pic represents me b/c...a paint splatter is jst random and all over the place. and it's mad from so many different things and its just like how ii am.
a paint splatter can be the world's biggest mess but then in the end it could be one of the best things that have happened.
ii feel this represent me b/c ii am one big mess...ii have a big heart...and even if ii am a mess ii can still show my tru colors. im a mix of everything. and 1/2 the time i'm all over the place.
and sumtimes ii make the biggest mistakes but they end up working out for me.so ii may be jst a random mess but its like ii wouldnt change how ii am ii love being the paint splatter that ii am. and on top of that paint splatter is unique and thats what ii love abt being me..u wouldnt find anyone like me...XD

0 hate mails....XD: