Thursday, October 16, 2008

ariella is my name....drama is my game...

what would you do if.....
someone told you that one of your friends bought you a gold ring that had imataion diamonds in it....
how do you deal if you had no idea that this person liked you this much...
possibly even loved you and you never meet.
what do you do when you find out this person
does nothing but talk about to your friend who got you two talking
and tell people how much they love you,
and talk about you all the time.
how do you handle something like this
that they call you wife, not wifey and call you boo all the time.
even though they know you have a boyfriend you care a lot about.
i really have no idea what to do,
i don't want to hurt this person what so ever
but i can't take the ring
and i think he got it for me...
for my birthday...
i swear my life can be like a soap opera sometimes.
i really had no idea someone can have as many problems as i do.
i find it so amazing.
but if anyone can help me please let me know.
i am totally clueless...

0 hate mails....XD: