Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The night I became my halloween costume....

I had so much fun with this in class that I just wanted to continue it.....

The night I became my halloween costume, I was waking up from my slumber it was twilight outside. I blinked my copper/red eyes and looked around my room. I walked out the door and let the night cloak me as I stuck to the shadows as I walked around the cool winter night. I saw something flicker in the shadows and I turned to see a dog looking at me. I bared my teeth and saw him run back where he came from his black tail between his legs. I turned back around and continued on my way. My white marble skin was shinning in the moonlight. As I turned the corner I heard the familur sound of a human heartbeat. The same one two one two beat. The one sound that can bring me to my knees. I turned and saw a boy around the age of 17. He looked at me and said nothing. I turned and walked away to avoid any confrontation. I ran into the shadows and looked up at the sky and continued to enjoy the night that was in front of me.

0 hate mails....XD: