Thursday, October 16, 2008

my plans after school.

school has only been going on for a month and i wish it was almost over already.....
i really do like school and all but i can't wait till school is over...i am sick of all the b.s.
of living at home. i just want to get away and be able to live my own life the way i want to and how i plan on it. no how my mom or my dad want me to. but me. that's the main thing i really want is to just be able to be me, and not worry about what my mom is gonna think.
so my first order of business when i get to college is to get my lip pierced. my mom hates it and i want it. so that what i shall do.
then my next order of business would be to dye my hair red and purple...
i'm not sure what to do next, but those are the 2 i really want to do.
as i get closer and closer to leaving my house i shall think of more
and post them up here. only because knowning me i would just forget them all
and would be very sad.
i guess that's it for now. WHHOOO!!

0 hate mails....XD: