Wednesday, October 15, 2008

INVADER ZIM!!

Do you have that one T.V. show that you never get sick of,
that no matter what time of day it is. Everytime you put it on you get a smile on your face.
That show for me is Invader Zim, no matter what type of mood I'm in this show can make me laugh.
Invader Zim used to be on Nick until it got cut off.
The show is about an alien named Zim who was sent to take over earth,
and has the help of his robot Gir. Who is insanely stupid and funny.
While Zim is on earth one of the human a wanna-be paranormal investigator named Dib.
The whole show is Zim trying to take over the world, while not getting noticed and while
Dib is trying to get hin noticed.
My mom doesn't get the show at all yet me my dad and my sister get it and
we sit laughing at Gir while he sings the doom song and talks about how he must obey the
Krazy Taco Man. I would tell someone to watch this only if they love shows that make no sense
and are really stupid. If you're a deep thinker I WILL WARN YOU NOW THIS SHOW ISN'T FOR YOU!!
But I mean just search Gir on youtube and you will see what I mean.

0 hate mails....XD: