Monday, October 6, 2008

friends and dating....

When someone tells you don't date your best friend. You should listen to them. I learned it the hard way. It will only work if you plan on staying with the person forever, or at least until you both get sick of each other. I almost lost my best friend by dating her. We've been friends since kindergarten, so my mom knows her, my dad knows her and I know her mom and grandmother. But anyways. This is a warning to guys and girls. DON'T SCREW UP WHEN YOUR DATING YOU BEST FRIENDS!! I learned the hard way, and I'm still dealing with it. I hate the fact we have constant fights almost everyday because I moved on. I hate the fact that we can't have a normal conversation without it going down hill cause we ran out of things to talk about. Do i regret going out with her. No don't get me wrong, she was the best person I ever dated (give or take the 3 break ups in the first 2 months) But I mean she opened up to me, and showed me a side of her no one has ever seen. But I guess now it's just the hard part knowing she won't let me go...and I'm trying to move on....Sometimes I wish things were different. But I guess it's a part of life I just have to learn to deal with and pray that things get better soon.

0 hate mails....XD: