Sunday, October 19, 2008

early morning fun!!

So today is just like any other Sunday, I wake up and have to go see my sister play soccer with her team the blue demons
I thought it was just going to be like the other games, we're loud and proud and cheer our
team on. Today was one of the funniest games ever. So one of the parents of the other team had on these tight pants it's the ones that have the buttons down the side and can come off easy. I was sitting down minding on own business when my mom calls me over and that her and a parent of one of the other kids on my sister's team have come to the conclusion that the guy has on a g-string. So I go and look at him and I started laughing. One of the other parents said he has on panties, I looked at him and I was like mom it's party boy. (for those or you who don't know party boy is a guy off of jackass who wears the same pants and when he feel like it rips them off and dances on people.) So we were sitting there at the side lines and then we were talking about how the goalie for the other team is really good. And it turned out the goalie was party boy's son. So I told my mom the only reason the kid was good was because party boy told him if he didn't play well he was gonna get danced on.
I had never had so much fun as I did today. My mom, the other parents and I just sat their making fun of whoever we could.
Then to make it all better my sister team won. The score was One to Zero so not only did I end up laughing while freezing my buns off. My sister's team worked hard and was able to beat this team...for the second time. We were so proud of them. But that was a great way to start off my day.I couldn't ask for a better morning. =D

0 hate mails....XD: