Tuesday, October 7, 2008

my day =]

Today wasn't much of a day. I mean I did confront someone I don't like and told her how I really feel. Yet I'm not done. But that's another story. I chose one of the worst days to dress girlie. I ended up running into my ex girlfriend today who has never seen my girlie day. And OMG she was in her glory day. I think it shocked her to see me not dressed in all black. When we were going out she never saw me on my girlie days. And it bugged the hell out of her. So she wanted to mark the day that she saw me looking like it and she wanted a picture of me but because I refused to do it she came with me to my mom's job because she lived across the street. So we were hanging out. I had my new id and she hasn't seen it and she wanted it. We ended up fighting in the street. She has Monster (the energy drink) and something happened and she ended up on the floor. I was laughing my little sister was laughing and her brother who was with us was laughing really hard. I felt so bad so I let her see my id. It made my day, and so pretty much that was my day. That and I scarred a freshmen for life today. I will not say how but it was pretty simple. I couldn't stop laughing. So I guess today was a good day for me. Way better then yesterday. =]

0 hate mails....XD: