Monday, January 19, 2009

back to the no name story

hallway....

as soon as ii stepped out of the library Saraphina ran up to me.
"Vendetta...ii did it....after you left. Christy came over to me and started asking me questions. and we really hit it off...we both like a lot of the samethings. we're going out tonight. thanks for the help." She gave me a gave a hug and ii patted her back.
"it's no problem, im happy for you. ii hope things go great tonight." ii gave her my best fake smile and turned to go to my locker. as ii started walking away ii heard her footsteps behind me.
"Vendetta wait up..." she grabbed my hand and ii felt my heart skip."do you have science next??" ii shook my head yes and looked at her.
"ii just have to go to my locker. the science room is down the hall over there and the fouth door on your right."
"thanks..." ii watched her walk away and little by little the hallway emptied. before ii knew it, there was only me and one other person in the hallway. ii turned to see who..and ii felt time freeze as ii saw Alesana in the hallway. She looked at me and walked over.
"Vendetta...long time no talk...."ii looked at her unsure of what to say...or where this was going. "that girl your with...the new one..what's up with that??"
"you mean Saraphina??" she shook her head yes. "nothing we're friends...ii dnt kno. im jst helping her get around.... why does it bother you??"
she looked at me...."your the one who started the whole thing...ii may have left you...but you started the fight....ii not only broke your heart...but ii broke you as person." she sighed. "it's simple." she pushed me against the locks and pushed her body against mine. "u want me..but u can't have me...and ii plan to use that against you..." she moved closed to my face and her lips were near mine. "you can try all you want to go for Saraphina....but Vee...ii will do whatever ii can to make your life miserable....ii will even take Saraphina from you...don't test me." she kissed me and ii felt her bite my lower lip."no matter what your at my command...no way i'm letting you go..." she walked away and left me there...ii turned to my locker grabbed my book and ran to class...my head wad clouded with everything that just happened. ii kno its wrong what she plans to do...but ii dnt think ii have it in me to fight her....

0 hate mails....XD: