Wednesday, January 14, 2009

my story...it need a name....lol

period two...

ii walked to my english class and saw Saraphina sitting in the seat next to mine.
ii felt my heart race as ii walked towards her seat. she didn't say anything as ii took a seat next to her. my english teacher Ms. Gaskarth came over and started talking to Saraphina.
"we started a unit on creative writing. We're doing a partner based one. All but one person has a partner and that's because she just came back from being sick." ii felt my heart stop...ii think my teacher is trying to kill me. "Vendetta would you mind working with our new student?" She gave me the teacher look and ii knew ii didn't have choice. my throat was dry so ii swallowed and took a deep breath. "no....ii dont...it's umm fine Ms. Gaskarth." She shook her head yes and walked away. ii turned to Saraphina and ii felt my heart flutter. ii recovered and went to open my mouth.
"umm Vendetta before you say anything i'm going to be frank with you...ii don't want to be here. ii don't want to work with anyone. ii have nothing against you, but i'm just not a people person."
"Saraphina..ii-"
"oh just so you know...i'm a lesbian....most people run from me when they find out...so go ahead be like everyone else....ii know now you want to change partners."
"can you just let me speak??" she gave me a look but said nothing
"i'm not just some stupid person that's gonna judge you because your different. i'll stay partners with you for this. but after your free to do what you want unless you want to talk to Ms. Gaskarth and see if you can work by yourself." she looked at me and thought about it...
" ii guess ii could work with you...for this project. it's not going to kill me...ii guess..."
"fine... so what type of story do you want to write...or do you want it to be poems or songs??"
"story might work out...let's brainstorm." she patted my wrist and started writing. ii felt my heart skip again and my breath left me. ii put my head on my desk and sighed....
"are you alright Vendetta??" ii shook my head yes and ii felt her put her hand on my back...ii felt shivers down my back...5 minutes later it was time for lunch...
"vendetta...do you have lunch now??" ii shook my head yes.
"well umm do you mind if ii sit with you??"
"no you can come ii don't sit with anyone anyways." she looked at me but didn't ask any questions.

0 hate mails....XD: