Monday, January 12, 2009

part of my fave songs by all time low

meet me on thames Street
i'll take you though i'm hardly worth your time.
in the cold you look so fierce but i'm warm enough.
because the tensions like a fire.
we'll hit south broadway in a matter of minutes
and like a bad movie, i'll drop a line
fall in the grave i've i've been diggin myself
but there's room for two
six feet under the stars.
-Six feet under the stars

i've got no place in my heart for a criminal like you to dwell,
in this endeavor, make this last forever....
i'm just delirious
you can't be serious,
you're so infamous for leaving me a mess...
-The girl's a straight up hustler


take a breath
don't it sound so easy?
never had a doubt 
now i'm going crazy
watching from the floor.
take a breath
and let the rest come easy 
never settle down
cuz the cash flow leaves me
always wanting more
-Dear Maria, Count me in

you've got me poppin' champagne
i'm at it again
caught up in the moment
but not in the right way
i'm falling in between
tearing up a the seams
we're aiming to please
and aesthetics don't hurt one bit.
-Poppin Champagne 

stay awake, get a grip and get out
you're safe from the weight of the world
just take a second to set things straight 
i'll be fine even though i'm not always right
i can count on the sun to shine
dedication takes a lifetime
but dreams only last for the night
-Stay Awake(dreams only last for the night)



0 hate mails....XD: