Saturday, January 31, 2009

jst to kno sumthins abt me.

not once have ii ever said who ii am....ii think its time for me too do that...
i'm the type of girl that when she falls for sum1 she falls hard...
ii will dance and in public even ii look like a fool.
when ii tell someone ii love you...ii couldnt mean it more.
im a very fragile person....
it takes a lot for me to trust someone when im dating them.
when ii tell someone ii hate them...it means they managed to hurt me.
music is my mind, body and soul.
im bella swan...ii cnt run from it...that damn book twilight...
im an emotional wreck at times...
ii have a habit of making people my world...
when ii tell someone ii wont forget them...it means that they will always be in my heart.
ii have a very bad temper and it can get me in a lot of trouble.
my heart is the worst kind of weapon.
eyeliner makes my world go around...ii cnt leave home without that and a hoodie.
ii am unique and you will never find another girl like me.
im insane, insecure, loving, crazy and so much more.
ii put other ppl ahead of me.
ii have a big heart and let ppl in too easily..and that ii end gettin hurt for that.
im not happy with myself as a person. and ii wish ii could change a lot abt me.
when someone hurts me..ii get even..

0 hate mails....XD: