Sunday, January 18, 2009

hollywood undead....song: No5

Hollywood, We're never going down.



[Chorus: Deuce] And all the kids in the hood come on wave and shake your hands hollywood we're never going down And when you're drunk shake that ass like you know how to dance hollywood we're never going down.



[Verse 1: Charlie Scene] Start gettin loud, I wanna party now If you hate on undead that's a party foul I only drink Mickey's, I can't afford the can I drink so much they call me Charlie forty hands If the keg is tapped and you're gettin capped take your girl to the sack and we'll take a nap Ladies drink em fast so I can have a blast you got your beer gogs on and I'm gettin ass like "Oh my god is that Charlie Scene?" Lady show me your treats like it's halloween You got a fake i.d. and you're seventeen I'm a complete catastrophy buzzing around you like a bumble bee So let's take some shots! do a beer run and flip off a cop! Girl's give me props when they're on my jock! Paris Hilton said that's hot when she saw my cock! That's hot!



[Chorus: Deuce]



[Verse 2: Johnny 3 Tears] I'm about to serve it up for all you party goers! Scene kids, meat head, alchi's, stoners! Dancin around like a bunch of faggots funnier then fuck you can ask Bob Saget! I never claimed that I knew how to dance but I'll get drunk, get high, then pull down my pants So fuck five bucks just fill up my cup don't kiss me bitch you just threw up. Now drunk as fuck about to pass out destination your mothers couch "Dude is it true you screwed my mom?" Fuck yeah bro that pussy was bomb. So I'm hoppin, jumpin, sippin, and skippin! It's nights like these that we all love livin! So take out your hands and throw the H.U. up now wave it around like you don't give a fuck! Check please!



[Chorus: Deuce]





[Verse 3: Funny Man] Can't stop won't stop Charlie make the booty drop! Can't stop won't stop Johnny make the booty drop! Can't stop won't stop J make the booty drop! Can't stop won't stop Peters make the booty drop! Can't stop won't stop Kurlzz make the booty drop! Can't stop won't stop Funny make the booty drop! Can't stop won't stop let me see the panties drop Deuce's on the dance floor let me see your booty pop! Grab your drink, get on the floor! Grab your drink, and get on the floor! Let's dance in the hood shake that ass Hollywood!



[Chorus: Deuce]

0 hate mails....XD: