Sunday, January 18, 2009

still no idea for a name....

Library...

ii looked up at the clock and saw that ii still had 45 minutes left for lunch...this gave me time to do whatever work ii needed too. ii opened my email and saw ii had one from Alex.
hey sweets,
ii miss seeing you!! *tear tear* hows skool?? anything new??
anyone new?? incase your wondering ii found the perfect person.
his name is Jack and my mom loves him. shes finally fine that im gay...
took her long enough. 6 1/2 months to be exact. but we all cnt be perfect can we??
im trying to come visit as soon as ii can...but ii can't find a job and money is tight round my house. not too mention my dad is still being a dick.
him and my mom fight almost everynight now.
ii have a feeling that it's gonna be over soon.
when that happens. i'm coming to you.
so you better be stock with all sorts of candy.
but please write back as soon as you can.
Love you,
Alexander xoxo
ii read the email a couple of times before ii could think of an answer. ii kno if ii told Alex about Saraphina ii wouldn't hear the end of it. but it was a risk ii had to take. ii opened up a new message and started to write.
hello gay buddy of mine,
long time no talk.
ii miss hearing ur sassy back talking in class.
nothing is new...school is just as boring as ever.
but there us a new student...shes like an uber goth...
and really hot...her name is Saraphina and i'm working on a english project with her.
ii kno what your thinking...and no ii haven't told her that i'm a lesbian.
not really sure if ii should. ii mean what happened to me and Aiden still burns.
ii mean its my first day of school and this hot girl is all ii can think of.
but ii screwed up my chance with her anyways.
she asked about Christy Joyce...and ii was with her until...
her and Christy had a moment and ii jst left Saraphina in the cafe.
and Saraphina asked all about Christy...so that's out the window.
ii kno your gonna be mad when you read..but ii dnt kno...
ii whimped out....my bad...
anyways. ur more then welcomed to my house.
you remember what my mom said about you.
"Alex dear..your welcomed here anytime...i'll be your mom if you need one.
you kno ii will always love you"
so there won't be a problem.
write back soon.
love you too,
Vendetta...XOXO

0 hate mails....XD: