Wednesday, January 21, 2009

=] happiness

u kno if sum1 was to come up to me and ask me how ii felt abt my bf...ii wouldnt kno where to begin..ii mean....the way ii feel abt him...is jst amazing....knowin him for 2 years now...he knows everything abt me and ii kno everything abt him. ii kno when hes upset....and he knows when im upset. ii cnt get it past him what so ever....sure he may joke around with me and call me names...but he makes up for it...by tryint to be the best for me...the 5 months with him have been pretty great...sure we had break ups and everything....but im commiting myself and hes commiting his self too. sure people may say im to young for love.....
but ii kno for fact ii dnt want to be with out him...sure im going to college...but im not one to stay in relationships long or really commit myself. when things get heavy ii tend to run away. or do sumthin to make the person leave me...but this time ii kno ii dnt want him to leave me....ii trust him so much that im not sure if ii would be able to trust sum1 as much as ii trust myself with him...im not ready to get married to him...god no...ii jst wanna keep what we have now...where he makes me feel the happiest ii ever felt and ii make him happy.....
ii mean the way he makes me feel...its jst ii dnt kno....hes the last thing ii think abt before ii go to sleep....ii sleep in his hoodie cuz it makes me feel close to him. when ever he puts his arms around me ii get butterflies. he stupid little jokes always brighten my day. when he tells me he loves me ii kno he means it more then anything. when he looks at me ii feel like the prettiest thing in the world...when he kisses me....my heart skips a beat and ii feel my breath shortin...ii love him more then ii ever loved any1 ii ever dated....im not sure what ii would do without him.....ii would kill to go to sleep and wake up in his arms. he means the world to me....and maybe even more...and its not that ii need him...ii jst dnt wanna be without him.....hes jst my better half.....

0 hate mails....XD: