Sunday, January 18, 2009

my sister the aminal lover...and yesh ii meant aminal..

so since it snowed...
we have had a little fun at my house.
animal tracks have showed up around my house...
we have cats, squirrels and a mysterious one.
at first we thought that the possum from last winter had come back to our house.
but after a look at this website called bear-track.com...we realized it wasnt...
after my sister thought it was...
-bobcat...
-lynx
-badger
-black bear
-moutian lion
-dog
-cat
-river otter
-gray fox
-wolf...
the list foes on and on..but finally....we realized that we might have bunny on our hands...wth a bunny is doin roamin the streets of brooklyn is amazing....but we really still have no clue what the hell it is...if their is more then one... and ii guess only time will tell what it is...but the problem is the little bugger runs around either at dusk...or early early in the moring when no one in my house is around...so its like..we have no way to see it...oh wells...its funny to see my sister look at tracks online and see what they are...lol...gets her off my back somtimes. XD

0 hate mails....XD: