Friday, January 16, 2009

hmm...it still needs a name...

the lunch table....



as me and Saraphina walked to the lunchtable ii felt "her" eyes follow me. it burned a hole in the back of my head...ii turned to look and out eyes met for a minute...ii could see the pain and ii dropped my gaze. Saraphina looked at me and sat down with her food...

"whats up with that??" she pointed to "her"....."who's she??". ii looked at Saraphina not sure how to answer her...

"the 'she' your referring too..is someone ii used to be bestfriends with..we have a problem abt 3 weeks ago...ii stood home for about 2 weeks and now i'm back...and that's when you came in...her name is Alesana...." ii felt the tears about to start..ii couldn't tell her just yet....it's too soon. and it still hurts very much.

"so she meant a lot to you huh?" ii looked at her and shook my head yes...she started playing with her food. "ii think their is more then your letting on...but ii won't push you. ii guess when you trust me enough you'll tell me...until then i'll just drop me.

"thanks" ii muttered...she shook her head yes and started looking around the cafe.
"so since i'm here...can you tell me about some of the people here??" ii looked around the room.
"who do you wanna kno about Saraphina??"
she looked around and nodded to this girl..."ii wanna kno about her....everything you know...."
ii turned and looked at the girl and ii felt my jaw drop. ii turned to see one of the hottest girls in school...besides Alesana.
"well Saraphina...that 'her' is named Christy Joyce, she's a senior like us. She's Bi ii believe...ii don't remember anyone. She has never been in a relationship for more then 2 months...guys want her, girls want her. girls want to be her, and she's not the head of the cheerleaders but just as popular as her.umm what else...when she see what she wants she will go for it no matter what...even if they're taken and then she'll leave them in a heart beat. she just chews people up and then spits them out...but other then that she's really hot and easy. and when she's drunk it's even worse." ii saw a twinkle in Saraphina's eyes as ii told her about Christy and ii knew that ii might have messed up my chance with Saraphina. ii bit my lip and looked at Saraphina.
" so she's not dating anyone...ii could really try my chance with her...."ii looked over at Christy and realized that she was checking Saraphina out.
ii sighed and looked at Saraphina..."if you want to call her over..do it...ii have work to do i'll talk to you later.." ii turned and saw Christy walking towards Saraphina. Saraphina waved bye to me and ii walked out. why can't anything work for me....ii sighed and started walking to the library.
ii have being me sumtimes...

0 hate mails....XD: