Saturday, January 10, 2009

my fave fall out boy song from folie a duex

If home is where the heart is then we're all just fuckedI can't rememberI can't rememberAnd I want it so bad I'd shoot the sunshine into my veinsI can't rememberThe good old daysAnd it's kind of funnyThe way we're wearing anchors on our shirtsWhen being anchored or bored just feels like a curseMy mind is a safeAnd if I keep it in we all get richMy body is an orphanageWe take everyone inDoing lines of dust and sweat off last night's stageJust to feel like youMilligrams in my headBurning tobacco in my wind chasing the directionChasing the direction you wentYou're a bottled starThe planets alignYou're just like MarsYou shine in the skyYou shine in the skyAre all the good times getting gone?They come and go and go and come and go (come and go and come and go)Oh yeah I've got a lot of friends who are starsBut some are just black holesMy mind is a safeAnd if I keep it in we all get richMy body is an orphanageWe take everyone inDoing lines of dust and sweat off last night's stageJust to feel like youAnd it's kind of funnyThe way we're wearing anchors on our shirtsWhen being anchored or bored just feels like a curseMy mind is a safeAnd if I keep it in we all get richMy body is an orphanageWe take everyone inDoing lines of dust and sweat off last night's stageJust to feel like youIf home is where the heart is then we're all just fucked
the song is called 27

0 hate mails....XD: