Monday, January 19, 2009

random thinking

ii was doing some random thinking...and ii couldnt be happier with my life... i'm finally in a relationship that works. ii care abt him and he cares abt me. not to mention hes my longest relationship....5 months...lol may not seem like a long time..but its the first time im gonna commit myself fully. ii got into the school ii really wanted to go too...ii have a lot of great friends....but one thing that really brings me down..is thinking about my grandmothers. she died 2 years ago. and it's weird because there is a lot of things ii would have liked to share with her...ii would have told her first abt me being bi..and ii know that ii would have had her when my mom was havin problems with it. ii kno she would have wanted to meet my gf at the time. and now ii would have loved for my boyfriend to meet her. she meant the world to me...and ii dnt kno...it's cuz of her that i'm the way ii am. my sassyness, my humor, my compassion for people...is all cuz of the times ii speant with her. ii couldn't have asked for a better second mother. but for her anyone who met her, loved her. she kept it real, didn't care who it would offend. she always cared about other people and best of all she was funny as hell....whats bettr then that.....im not sure what ii miss the most.
-the endless hrs of shirley temple, golden girls, columbo, murder,she wrote, laura, or sala de paraja.
-the non-stop jokes
-her hugs
-playing with her jewlery
-her advice
when ii think about it, what ii miss the most would have to be the love she gave me...

0 hate mails....XD: