Tuesday, January 13, 2009

hm...a story

so for creative writing ii decided to write a story...i'ma do it on here and then jst transfor it to paper...

First Period...

ii looked up at the celing of my highschool. it's always the same. it's always the same ugly piss yellow tiles. ii sighed and put my head back down on the desk. it's always the same thing. ii looked at my teacher Mr. McKay and he looked like he didn't wanna be there as much ii didn't. we heard a quiet knock on the door and we all looked as Mrs. Roslin walked in with mysterious girl behind her. Mrs. Roslin whispered something into Mr. McKay's and then left the girl. Mr. Mckay cleared his throat. "Class ii would like to introduce to you a new student her name is Saraphina and she just moved here from Las Vegas. Please welcome her with open arms and welcome her here to our little town of LakeWood." Mr. McKay looked around and spotted a seat next to me. "Saraphina can you please take a seat. There is one near Vendetta."
He looked at me. "Vendetta can you please raise your hand." ii raised my hand
and watched her walked towards me. ii studied her...she was beautiful.
she had this blue/black raven hair. her hazel eyes danced in the fluorescent lighting.
her pale skin looked amazing compared to the piss colored walls...
ii flashed her a smile as she sat down next me to me. she looked down and started writing in her notebook. five minutes later the bell rang and she ran out the class. ii sighed..some people can be so strange.

0 hate mails....XD: