Wednesday, January 21, 2009

DAWNIEKINS!!

so every summer for one week ii go to the willie mae rock camp for girls....
its like my second home and each year ii make new friends.
this summer...ii become friends with sum1 jst like me.
her name is dawn....but ii call her dawniekins.
shes a kick ass guitar player with a sexy sexy green guitar....(that ii kinda humped at the showcase...but thats another story...)
she wasnt in my band....but she was in my band's sister band.
ii gave her a joint lap dance with my drummer on her lap. 
im not sure if she enjoyed it or not....ii hope she did...
BUT...ii lovers dawniekins and it sucks cuz the last time ii saw her was dec. 15 the day ii went to go see fall out boy. but ii couldnt really talk to her cuz her ex gf was gettin over jealous and shit...
hmm what else can ii say??
ii found out that shes had a crush on me since aug.....AND THE WHOLE TIME II THOUGHT IT WAS ON MY DRUMMER!!.....ii mean she did have a crush on her...but she liked me more....
and it was funny cuz ii kinda have a crushie on her... and she knows and ii kno she likes me. but we wont do anything.
but ii dnt kno what ii would do without dawniekins she makes me happeh!!

0 hate mails....XD: