Thursday, January 15, 2009

my story still needs a name....lol

lunch time...
when me and Saraphina made it to the doors of the lunchroom. ii felt the need to turn around ii knew "she" would be in there. ii felt a tug on my heart as the flood of memories can back. Saraphina noticed my hesitation to go inside...
"umm vendetta are you coming or not??" ii took a deep breath and really thought if going in would be a really good idea.
"umm ii dnt kno Saraphina...ii have..umm...sumthin...ii need to ermm...do..."ii stuttered...she gave me a funny and sighed....
"ii understand.." she paused and looked me in the eyes...ii felt my heart stop...."you dnt want to be seen with the freaky new girl right?...the girl that everyone will stare at the new....FREAK.." damn it...ii really screwed up my chance with her....why can't ii do shit right....
"it's not that at all...ii really jst needed to get some research done. ii really don't have anything against you. ii happen to think your a pretty cool person..."
she looked at me and thought abt what ii said....she smiled at me and grabbed my arm and dragged me into the lunchroom..

0 hate mails....XD: